Tuesday 28 August 2012

What I've been working on: Christmas Card designs

Recently I've been working on Christmas card designs. Christmas... Already!? yes already! I'm planning on selling more cards than last year, and so, I need to have them ready to be sold earlier than last year! So here is a sneak peek at some of my designs.



I'm planning on screen printing them, when I eventually get them onto my screen. I guess this means more posts to come... especially since I have never made a permanent screen before, and I plan on trying to make this one all by myself. A bit scary, but we'll make it through! (Oh and it will take a bit longer, because I put a hole in the middle of my screen with a pair of scissors.. oops... guess I need to get that fixed!)

You can see some of my more recent cards on my etsy site: www.velvetlyric.etsy.com

~ Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment