Monday 3 September 2012

I got my tablet!

Friday I collected my tablet from the shop of awkward teenagers (see painting over Jon). I got it successfully, managing to navigate my way through the awkward moments of non-communication... I then got home, took the necessary shots of me and my new drawing tablet, marvelled at the cool packaging the whole time I was un-wrapping it, and then even more to my surprise, I was met by.... cool geometric, geographic keys! I thought they were pretty sweet, and proceeded to look at it all weekend, (because if I installed and used it Jon would be like 'stop working on the weekend...' etc). And so today I have finally installed and drawn with it all day! Hooray! I'm getting used to the different thing it does, and the weight I need to use to draw etc. Now to finish those Christmas card designs! :D






No comments:

Post a Comment